- Robert Frost

From: Herschel Mair

I personally think that if the OZ government is wanting to ban photography in "Public places" (As the British and American governments have all but done.) then it has little to do with a camera advertisement and a lot to do with the paranoia that powerful people are instigating to dis-empower us.

The media is mightier than the military. Make no mistake, photography is a force to be reckoned with in the hands of whoever controls it.

DON'T ALLOW ANYBODY TO CONTROL IT
THE EASIEST WAY TO DO THIS IS BY TELLING YOU THAT IT"S A DANGER TO SOCIETY.

My rant  for the day