D70 Firmware Update

Anyone here using a Nikon D70? I had a Firmware update last month, and found improvement in the focusing capability of the camera. I used to experience frequent back-focusing, and thought that the fault was in the lens. I recently used the D70 for making on-field documentation of a handmade paper project, and found the results sharp -- using either single area, dynamic area, or closest subject options.

Very nice. I hope Nikon would keep the 1/500 sec. flash synchro in newer cameras.

Elson

NAZCA GRAPHIC DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY
http://nazca.elizaga.net