Re: PF exhibit update 06-09-07

In a message dated 6/10/2007 4:42:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, spacecoastphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Wow, David! This is really a great photograph! Reminiscent of August
Sander's work, you have incorporated the human form and machinery in such
harmonious contrast that I have to admit I am duly impressed. I have no
complaints about the image. Exposure and composition are immaculate. I can't
believe I am so enthralled at seeing an image which features another guy's
butt. Cathy and I assure you it's completely aesthetic
Thanks for taking the time to do a review. After I took this shot I realized it was reminiscent of another photo. Couldn't think of August Sander.
Dave

See what's free at AOL.com.