Photo Trip

Hi folks

If this is not appropriate to the list I appologize in advance

I will be departing on satuday for a 2 - 3 week photo / stormchasing adventure.  I will be serving as navigator for Tornado Express tours, and will have ample opportunity to photograph storms and the central USA.  If you wish, you can follow my adventures on my website -- http://www.w8tah.us  i'll be posting pictures and blog entries as we go

Thanks

TIM

--
Tim Holmes