Re: PF exhibit update May 19, 2007

Thank you Emily for the comments on my photo.  But, thank you even more for including the URL to the
gallery in the preface to your comments.  I wish everyone who comments would do so.  It makes it so much
easier if I can just click on the url to immediately go to the photoforum image page to see what the comments
refer to.

I am too much an amatuer to comment myself, but I appreciate the views of professionals like you.  I learn a
lot from them.  And, they help me improve my own technique.  (Not that this one, which offered no
suggestions for improvement, did -- necessarlly!)

Roger