Re: Forum review May 19, 2007

Thanks. This was the monastery, a former Muslim fort, that housed Columbus before his voyage in 1492, It's not in Seville, as I mistakenly thought, but in Huelva, some distance away.

Here you can see a photo of the outside of the passage in my photo:
http://www.sol.com/visorfoto.asp? IdFoto=4016&IdPoblacion=73&IdContenido=1213

Roger