From: Stephen Ylvisaker
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Sent: Sunday, 20 May, 2007 02:42
Subject: Re: Alternative to old film boxes

Actually, Herschel, the only thing wrong with old film boxes is my
forgetting to make a note to the lab to return my boxes. LOL! I could no
longer find any spare boxes at home, so when I was at the lab today buying
more 35mm film I asked if they had any empty boxes I might have. They did,
so my "crisis" is over. My curiosity was piqued about what alternatives some
"more experienced" sheet film users had come up with. Consider it more of a
survey rather than a problem needing a solution. Thank you, Herschel.

Stephen