Re: Alternative to old film boxes

They sell film boxes at Light Impresiona.  Really nice, too.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: Alternative to old film boxes

Actually, Herschel, the only thing wrong with old film boxes is my forgetting to make a note to the lab to return my boxes. LOL! I could no longer find any spare boxes at home, so when I was at the lab today buying more 35mm film I asked if they had any empty boxes I might have. They did, so my "crisis" is over. My curiosity was piqued about what alternatives some "more experienced" sheet film users had come up with. Consider it more of a survey rather than a problem needing a solution. Thank you, Herschel.

Stephen