RE: PF exhibit updated 05/12/07

Comments on gallery images

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated May 12 2007.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Robert G. Earnest -
Good product/car shot. This is probably not done in product shooting, but I
think I would focus more on the car if cropped from the top so the
continuation of the wall does not go above the arc. This is really a genre
that I know nothing about shooting so take my suggestion with a grain of
salt.

Jim Snarski - Art Nouveau
I love your comment about the wing inspiration for Tiffany. I had never
thought of that. I think I would like the body of the beast less
silhouetted.

Per Ofverbeck -
I thought it might be a variety of Passion flower. I think they only bloom
for a day. I would like more light on the stamen and pistils.

Rene M Hales - Chimayo Courtyard

Linda Buttstead
This one for me is all about the mood and in that way I think it works.

Herschel Mair - Yellow spot
Natural abstract - well seen.

Russ Baker -
I am not very familiar with the style you are trying to product. But, do
think more light on his face perhaps.

Emily L. Ferguson - MIT
I think you were going for the distortion, but for me it does not work.

Bob Sull - Vacation Home - Needs Work
Love the sky and the colors, but the lack of focus distracts me.

Howard Leigh - Mixed Tandoori
The lack of focus does not work for me and the hand needs to be more in
evidence or not there at all.