Re: PF exhibit updated 05/12/07

Robert G Earnest
A rather appealing car shot. I'm not crazy about the finish of the body work. Doesn't have enough metallic sparkle and looks a bit airbrushed. The color hangs somewhere between silver and white. That said, I think it has captured the feel and essence of the design well. I couldn't get to your website BTW.

Jim Snarski
This is lovely. You?ve captured not only the delicacy and grace of the insect, but also its powerful symmetry in this composition. It does indeed look like a fragile piece of glasswork.

Per Ofverbeck
Good use of light and color - although I'd have liked to have seen more light in the central area to bring out  a little more detail.

Rene M Hales - Chimayo Courtyard
A strong and rather ominous image. Looks like it would make a good cover for a novel. I like the overlay/photoshop thing you did to get the texture. I almost bought a lensbaby in December but eventually spent the money on something else... Maybe I'll go out and buy one!

Linda Buttstead
A great image with a beautiful capture of the tranquility and silence of a misty day on a deserted beach. Soft muted colors and simple, almost formal composition. I would like to see it with about a third of the sky cropped out so that the beach takes up more space in the composition.

Russell E. Baker
Your experience wit theatrical lighting has brought a lot of drama to this image. Good choice of clothing and posing. I'm guessing he's the good guy (White hat?) .. Nice

Emily L Freguson
OK... so where's the boat?
Seriously though. It's a great image of the "Halls of learning" Looming over you and solid as a rock. I get the idea of what it must be like to walk up those stairs for the first time.

Bob Sull
That sky looks almost too good to be true! Good use of color in this pic. It's a photogenic scene but perhaps the crop could have been tighter. Or the camera angle lower... something to make it special. There's some discrepancy in the crispness of the sky and the slightly soft image of the buildings. I think the time of day was working against you too here. This would have been an amazing early morning of late afternoon image.

Howard Leigh
I can see why you shot the picture but there's a lot I'm not happy about. The hand, the exposure, the angle, the cropped top. It really needs some more light on the actual food to bring out the colors and textures. On my monitor it?s mostly dark brown

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology
Muscat