Newspaper Article

The other day I got a call from a local newspaper, wanting to write an
article on me and my photography of the wildfowl at Golden Gardens Park,
Seattle. Yesterday, I met with the reporter for the interview. It went
pretty well. He even brought some of his award winning photojournalism
pictures for me to see - I was duly impressed, and quite honored!

I can't wait for the article to come out, which will be in a week or two.
I'm looking forward to sharing it with you all.

A few weeks ago I posted one of my Mallard photos in the Photoforum gallery,
but if you're interested in viewing the series you can see them at
www.flickr.com/photos/polliwogphoto/. Please feel free to comment. My
postcard photo is also there, plus one other that I was possibly going to
use, as they were also taken at Golden Gardens.

PW