gallery review

I always hate not having submitting images when I see that so few have been posted. Been incredibly busy. Same as everyone else, I realize.

Green and Blue by Marilyn:
I like the perspective of this image and I like the tones but the white flowers on the plant on the right hand side bother me. I may be inclined to
crop in on the fronds across the top to strengthen it up. Nice colors on what I imagine might have been a difficult exposure.

Street Shot by Pini:
Love it. I soooo enjoy seeing abstract images like this and yet I so very rarely take them myself. Wonderful job on your tones and holding detail without going mushy.

The Lovers by Guy:
That sky is amazing. Excellently captured. The statue seems to lilt to the left and that bothers me. Also, the mottling going on on the statue marble is very distracting to my eye...especially with the clouds kind of being mottled themselves. I know you can't go back and redo this image but if you could I'd be inclined to say skip the statue altogether and just photograph that amazing sky with a very, very low horizon line of the garden. I'm more impressed with this image than this review may indicate. Wonderful tones.

Lea