Gallery review

This week's gallery has a nice mixture of styles and subject matter.  Thank you to all who contributed and to Andy and staff  for hanging the show.

Allan Rosen-DucatDesert Sky:  Beautiful, mysterious, powerful.  Even better because it was taken with a pin hole camera and printed in sepia tone.

Karl Shah-Jenner:  I enjoy the detail and clean and crisp presentation of this flower.  Nice lighting and the black background makes the red flower even more stunning.

Laurenz Bobke
Breaking Sun:  This photograph reminds me of the "God's Eye" photograph that is circulating via the Internet.  The sun rays filtering through the clouds are beautiful.

Trevor Cunningham
faces:  This photograph is intriguing and fascinating.  I could look at it for a long time and not see everything.

Don Roberts
Petroglyphs:  There are petroglyphs here in the Mojave Desert area, too.  I've never seen them close up and personal, but this photograph makes me want to do just that.  Looking at your photograph causes me  to wonder who put the petroglyphs there.  Why?  (To leave a record of their travels for future generations?)

Emily L. Ferguson
Wealth gone mad:  A nice shot, Emily.  Your take on what happened  during the shoot is interesting, also.  Nice lighting;  The various bottles make a pattern that is interesting.

Guy Glorieux
Leviathan:  I like this very much.  It's crisp and I like the brown tone.  Great shot.

Kambizz Kashani
Norooz - Eid-e Shoma Mubarak:  A fascinating photograph, and I appreciate the information you posted with the image, Kambizz.

Christopher Strevens
Feet:  The lines of your legs draw my eyes into the photograph, then the table legs draw my eyes around the rest of the image.  Nice composition.

Pini Vollach
Barcelona:  A nice juxtaposition of the "bull fighter," what looks like tourists and a beautiful building (church?) in the background.  There is a lot to look at in this one photograph.