Re: Anyone visit the PF gallery this week?

At 8:37 PM -0400 4/12/07, Guy Glorieux wrote:
               Emily L. Ferguson - Wealth gone mad
Well done commercial photograph.  What is a CVS?

A chain of "drug" stores in the US. Interesting it's not where you are. Slowly but surely all the stores are migrating towards being laid out exactly the same way.

The wealth gone mad is in the complete excess of unnecessary stuff - a wall 6 feet high and 14 feet long of makeup, individual eyebrow pencils, finger nail polish, lip gloss and rouges in plastic pack hung on pegboard, row upon row of stuff made with petrochemicals, scented with aromatic esters derived from petroleum, dyed with artificial color etc. I dread finding out where that sort of stuff is manufactured, but I bet it's not in the US of A and OSHA has no sway in that factory.

At one point my boss was shooting a display of denture adhesives which had 8 different brands and was 6 feet wide by 5 feet high.

Will we ever see the error of our ways.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 508-563-6822