Re: PF main exhibit on 05/07/07

Guy,

I had a SPA and got out of bed to try to distract...
Only to find your email !!!

I appreciate your comments. I hope everybody else -
specially if mentioned directly - take them on the
positive side. In the past, there has been repeated
mentions on the need of "leitmotiv" - perhaps as a
sort of challenge - in the form of a "themed" gallery.

So if it brings motivation, I propose we actually
state the themes right now and start with something
"easy":

"From my POV" - submissions from May 06 through May
11, 2007.
"Edibles" - submissions from May 13 through May 18,
2007.
"Its a world of fabric"- submissions from May 20
through May 25, 2007.
"My everyday companion" - submissions from May 27
through June 01, 2007.

If a weekly gallery cannot be updated for any reason
we just delay it to the next available date and
everything gets rescheduled ahead. If the gallery gets
mixed somehow, I hope it tastes like a margarita!

You can approach the theme directly (edibles = a bowl
of fruit) or with fleeting imagination (edibles = a
toddler sharing ice cream with a puppy). Use your
imagination, in the studio or outdoors. No need for
new pictures - look in the archives! The more
imaginative photos win a coupon valid for one hug.

Proposal for themes welcome. Actual contributions
*more* welcome!