Re: Brief comments on PF exhibit photographs

Well I told my students I thought I looked like a low intelligence serial killer when I showed it to them. They (and my colleagues) agreed! There's some fails going their way!!

Howard

Cap'n Jimmy wrote:
Self Portrait
Howard Ruff

Yep, looks like you. I think you succeeded in emulating Ruff's methodology of avoiding any psychological interpretation leaving it up to the viewer to find their own meanings for the subject in the portrait. And it looks way better than my passport photo did!!!