Re: 7th World Pinhole Photography Day (WPPD7)

Hello All,

Guy - your 7th World Pinhole Photography Day project is fascinating. I wish I'd participated, but I let the day go by without getting out my pinhole camera. Shame on me {:-<

The photographs contributed are very interesting with all sorts of different subjects, perspectives and ideas. There is one self-portrait I find intriguing (Andy). I do like the cyanotype-like look of the portrait.

I like Allan's pinhole, also. I guess it is the movement of the limbs that took place during the exposure that give it a Lensbaby-like appearance. The exposure and colors are right on. Nice work, Allan.

Although I didn't get a pinhole photo ready in time this year, I'm getting my pinhole camera out and practicing today, so your project did cause some action on this end.

Marilyn

You are everything you choose to be. You are as unlimited as the endless universe.

Shad Helmstetter