7th World Pinhole Photography Day (WPPD7)

That's it friends.
I hope you'll allow me this quick reminder again.
Today is "The Day" where you can have un-restricted photography fun.

Today is the 7th World Pinhole Photography Day!
You've got until midnight to go out with your oatmeal box or any pinhole camera.
Make any number of picures as you want during the day.
Post your prefered picture before the end of May on the WPPD gallery at
http://www.pinholeday.org/
That's it!

Let's all show that PhotoForum people don't need glass to make great pictures...

Regards to all,

Guy