Subject: [SPAM] Lock & Lock
From: "Elson T. Elizaga" <elson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, April 28, 2007 10:23 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I recently bought a container with the brand name of "Lock & Lock" from
a store here in the Philippines. It is described as "stackable, airtight
container, 100%", and has an EU, US, and Canada Patent.

I've been using it for about 10 days now and it's effective, and cheaper
than electric dry box. The hygrometer inside indicates a humidity of 28
percent after I placed silica gels. I opened the container once after
two days, and the humidity rose to 30%. Then today, it decreased further
to 29%, indicating no air leak.

I initially bought a small one where I placed a digicam attached to a
35-80 mm lens, then two other lenses, plus my webcam. Then I bought a
larger one where I put my Nikon F4 and several other things.

Nothing. No questions. Just sharing what's making me happy. Check out
http://locknlock.com.

Elson