    *From:* MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx <mailto:MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx>
    *To:* List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
    <mailto:photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Saturday, April 28, 2007 9:46 AM
    *Subject:* Postcards - you have a choice

    I'm about to start mailing mine. I have prepared (or had prepared)
    two versions.
    Version 1 is from a photoprocessing service
    Version 2 is from a commercial printing service, in the form of
    printed postcard.
    I have no commercial contact with either of the providers so I
    feel free to mention that the printer is Vistaprint which some of
    you may now as a very cheap resource for printed business cards
    (you can get 250 cards free, you pay only the postage costs).
    I am happy to send everyone both copies, but, as many of you are
    professionals, it may be that the comparison of the two forms is
    of no interest to you (as you have been there, done it, got the t
    shirt) .
    Would those who only want one copy please let me know their
    preference - thank you. Michael