Re: Postcards - you have a choice

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pini Vollach" <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
...... ( Yes, The file was shot in Israel, emailed
to US, postcards shiped back to Israel and in the next half hour will begin to spread over the globe )

Amazing...
There was a time when the cards would have been printed in Taiwan, not the US...
But maybe they were indeed printed in Taiwan...
I won't say where my picture was shot...
but .. if you don't tell anyone .. I'll say that it was shot in the beautiful Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
Looking forward to your card.
BTW, I just got Bob's in the mail...
Guy