RE: [SPAM] Not to pour gas on fire, but...

Alberto,

I wonder if, in this instance, it was just that the PS work was too sloppy for their high standards.
It's a tough call if you have a no-exceptions policy. Would they crop out a finger in the frame?

I still contend that there should simply be two standards for photo illustrations. In fact, I will go so far as to predict that this will be the practice before long. Phone cam snaps provide dramatic images that require (and deserve) a little touching up.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.