Re: Mine are ready

My cards are ready and waiting...
Oman is very slow with the post so it may be an idea for me to post before the
30th to compensate for the lag. I sometimes get mail three or four weeks after
it was sent. I don't know how efficient it is for mail going in the other
direction but it's probably not going to zoom out of here.

any thoughts?
herschel

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,