RE: PF Exhibit updated 04-14-07

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated APR 14 2007.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

                  Pini Vollach - Diagonals

This abstract impression of a common and rather primitive form of elevator,
abstract nude figure of the human female would enhance this image.

                  Don Roberts - Hammock Vendor

The colour are rather pleasing, the hammocks on the gun deck of the
destroyer that took me to fraz-joseph island where franz and joseph were
studying the Antarctic marsupial fox and rabbit were boring and dull sail
canvas colour sort of dirty green and you had to fold them up at 6 am in
case the ammunition train had to be put in the gun lift if they did not fire
at 3 instead.

                  Howard Leigh - Spring Sun

This means things are getting better, sun bring life and food.

                  Morley Roberts - Wing Walker - Carol Pilon

Sort of drafty not what I would do - they made me once.

                  Jim Snarski - Raptor

I do not know why this Bird is called a Raptor.

                  Emily L. Ferguson - Invitation Front

This is nice for an established photographer.

                  Marilyn Dalrymple - Just a Snapshot

You like cats?

By the way this place is more like a war zone now. Britain seems to be
preparing for war. However I don't know who the enemy is. I had the rather
unpleasant experience of being in a local café when a hand grenade bounced
in and rolled near where I was sitting. In my period of service in the army
some years ago the training was on grenades, where we took them apart and
learned how to defuse the common types with dummies then without any warning
we had live ones thrown at to defuse and after about ten and you were still
alive you passed. This one was dealt with by me and I carried on with my
tea. There was a bucksome Ruski lady who was so pleased she rewarded me in a
way that only a young woman can.

There is a possibility that America could be the British target. There was a
rumour of a nuke on NY. The top people here are very twisted. I have heard
the JFK was a British plot. The gun the man was clamped and all the poor
bloke had to do was get the graticule in the right place he had gun at his
head, the cover up took place immediately.