Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 11:09 AM
Subject: Postcards handwriting and labels

I'm enjoying this! My wife won't even look at a computer...everything is written onto paper. A female Luddite!
Me - everything on computer.
Let's face it, if using writing alone is so vital and personal why aren't most photographers turning back to painting as their only medium? (I can't paint or draw to save my life!)

Howard

http://www.eset.com