Re: postcard project update...opinions needed

Always rescue first. Had someone been there when my son was dieing, he might
still be here today. The ground was still warm under his body when they found
him. As a mother, I would trade every photo ever taken in all the universe to
have him back. I have never lost a sibling, Lea, but I know the sting that
loss of a loved one brings.

On a much lighter note, posterboard and rubber cement are a great way to save
money when making your cards. Also, postage for cards only should be somewhat
less money. What a wonderful way to juice up the list! I'm ready to go!
BTW- I only counted 38 names including mine. Did I count right?

Shyrell