38 or 39? was Re: postcard project update...opinions needed

From: "Darin Heinz"
There are 38 addresses, but 39 participants.
Cathy and I live at the same address, and should collectively receive 1 card from each other person.
Darin

Then, this raises three questions.

Question 1:
Will each of Cathy and Darin send a postcard?

If so, it follows that:
Each of Cathy and Darin should get a postcard.

Question 2:
If each of Cathy and Darin were to send their own .. different .. postcard,
would it be fair to send them each an identical postcard?

If not, it would follow that:
Each of Cathy and Darin should get a different postcard.

And it would also follow that:
I should send 39 postcard, one of them different from the other 38 ...

Now:
Since each different postcard should ultimately be posted on the website...
and assuming that all participants follow the above principle
so that each Cathy and Darin receive a different postcard from all participants,
Then...

Question 3:
How many different postcards will be posted on the website...?

...  -:)

Guy