Re: postcard update - 1 letter corrected!

Hi Paul and anyone else so interested

First I noticed that Lea has in the meantime posted a text only listing of addresses. Very nice.

I updated the Word document to reflect that Paul's address is Shilshole Ave. and not Shilshofe Ave. - I should have picked that up (OCR is not 100% accurate) as I spent the last 6 months in Seattle and the word "shilshole" was on my lips many times!

cheers,
andy

Paul Weyn wrote:

Thanks for doing that Andy, it will be helpful; however, I just noticed
there's a typo in my address. It should read: '5309 Shilshole Ave' not '5309
Shilshofe Ave'.

Regards,
Paul Weyn

So I OCRd the .gif webpage prepared by Lea and made it into a Word
(editable) document and placed it on the web for anyone to download and
> possibly use as is or in easily modifiable/editable form.

You can obtain the Word document by selecting this link:

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/a-docs/PCParticipants.doc

I hope this helps someone besides me!
Andy