From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ADavidhazy
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 6:23 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: postcard update - addresses item FYI

lea murphy wrote:

> The list of addresses can be found here:
> http://www.leamurphy.com/postcard.html

I am not sure how you all will be addressing the cards but I decided to
print a
couple of pages with all the addresses on them and spray the back with
adhesive
and cut out the addresses and affix to the cards. To save time. ;)

So I OCRd the .gif webpage prepared by Lea and made it into a Word
(editable)
document and placed it on the web for anyone to download and possibly use as
is
or in easily modifiable/editable form.

You can obtain the Word document by selecting this link:

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/a-docs/PCParticipants.doc

I hope this helps someone besides me!
Andy