Re: Postcard Printing

Nope. The card should be 4.25 x 6.25 inches and they will cut out a 4 x 6 inch card from that - hopefully fom the center but not necessarily. I have had thousands of cards printed by them and they've been good in my opinion. The price right now is lower than usual. They are having a "sale".

They do provide a template to download for both the front and back if you look.

andy

Bob wrote:

Bob wrote:

A first timer's question:

Looking at the specs I don't know what is meant by "bleed size". What does this mean? Is it a 1/8" "border" ?

Referring to the answers y'all sent, does that mean that for a 4" X 6" my uploaded image should be 4 1/8" X 6 1/8" ?

Tnx agn
Bob