Lightzone

I hope this isn't repetitious but is anyone using Lightzone now? They have a special pricing offer for Lightroom and Aperture users. Lightzone will be able to be used seamlessly as the editing tool from those applications. It looks good and seems to have good reviews. I still find PS clumsy to use and was hoping Lightzone would be faster for photographers.
Don