Re: Weigh in on breaking down into smaller groups

Either way is fine with me.

Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: lea murphy
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:02 AM
Subject: Weigh in on breaking down into smaller groups

Rule #7 states that unless we have more than 30 participants we WILL NOT break into smaller groups.

Folks, we're zeroing in on 30 (we're at 27 right now) and will likely hit that number by Friday.

Personally, I'm with you...I prefer to send to everyone and get one of everything...no matter how many participants there are.

Depending on if we go over 30 and by how much, that will determine how I break this up.

I will continue to keep you updated.

Lea

RULES:

Since I volunteered to do this and no one balked at that, I'm going to make a few rules so everyone is on the same page.

1. If I don't have your mailing address, you can't participate (because no one will know where to send postcards)!

2. Several newbies did not understand that you must use your own photograph as the postcard. I made the assumption that was understood...my bad.

3. Postcards can be created however works best for you...in your darkroom, on the computer, at a lab. Last time some folks had images printed at a lab then just wrote on the back and put on a stamp. That is a very fine way to do this. You are totally up to your own creative limits about what goes on them and how you create them.

4. The cut-off for getting mailing addresses to me is NEXT FRIDAY. Not Saturday, not Sunday. FRIDAY. If I don't have it by then you are out this round. That gives everyone a week.

5. The mail date has not yet been determined but if you've sent me your address, consider yourself in and begin creating

6. I will have the complete list of participants and their mailing addresses posted no later than NEXT SUNDAY so you'll know the total number of cards to produce.

7. I am not going to break this down into smaller groups unless there are more than 30 participants.

8. Creativity and conscience dictate content.