Re: current postcard count

Lea,

You had said something about breaking the masses of respondents into groups. This seems to indicate that Cathy and I would ultimately be excluded from receiving half (or two-thirds, or three-quarters, etc.) of the glorious specimens being mailed all over the globe. We don't mind spending the extra postage (postcard stamps are just about the cheapest there are!), if it means we'll get the full set... Is there any way we could be in multiple groups? Or is that just being selfish?

Darin Heinz
Melbourne, Florida USA

See my photographs online at http://www.photo.net/photos/DarinHeinz/