Re: PF exhibit updated 03-17-07

----- Original Message ----- From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx>

....They are the people I came from, whose natures I can't leave behind but which contributed to who I now am.

What a nice way of presenting things. For my Mum's 90th birthday, I created a photo album of her and my dad in their youth with their own parents and brethern and then of each of the families which she contributed to bring to life (her seven children, eleven grandchildren and many great-grandchildren). Everyone got a copy, so that they could pass it on to their own children as a record of their own origins.

Guy