RE: photo essay subjects

Well it is such a successful procedure that ambitious young women of 18 previously aiming to go to university are totally without ambition afterwards and although they can speak it is only one sentence at a time as in S-R psychology and they just want babies.

The one I met today, it does appear that although she can manage, she does not recall recent events, so she does not update things, so she cannot tell me the answer to the general question “what is the unemployment like round here”.

I understand she does remember the assault, they held her down and passed a knife through, “it hurt, I screamed” and she could point to the point of entry.

I was leaving the café a few weeks ago at the time of the assault and she attempted to keep the doctors at bay with a canteen knife. I did not stop to watch. She was about to go to University. That is all over.

So she is alive but not the person she was but she seemed happy.

Mum however is confused because of message pipe failure.

I regard the procedure as daft, as it turns physicists into waitresses or prostitutes.

The people who do it say “there is no physics”.

I think it is the end of the west in Britain.