Re: photo essay subjects

Chris, I think that everyone here on this list would be interested in seeing your photographs and video clips, could you please post them?

Hans

On Mar 17, 2007, at 4:01 AM, Chris wrote:

I have witnessed shootings and knifings here and the facial expressions I
have not seen before. If you live in what has become a killing field a photo
study of these expressions might be attempted.

The _expression_ just after the survivors of what appears to be a nuclear
weapon attack and the look of "I'm next" in the queue for executions. And
the _expression_ of a person who has just had a death threat popped in the
letter box.

Mind you the human face is extremely expressive and mapping the facial
muscles to their limb evolutionary ancestors tells you what the person is
mindful of doing.

"Is that person about to shoot me?" Or "Is that knife he is holding about to
be used?"

The _expression_ of a man thrusting a knife into a defenceless woman is very
distinctive.

I once met a woman who told me a man wanted her to be a prostitute because
of her looks but as she had a PhD and set her life on a career in science
she said no so he grabbed her a jammed a knife right through her head from
temple to temple and out the other side, his _expression_ was very calm as he
must have carried out numerous attacks like that but it was also routine,
like it was his job.

The _expression_ of a man in a war theatre is also distinctive and the change
when people tear each other apart is quite clear too.

Teeth and saliva are quite prominent too in these assaults, like wolves and
are very much identical.

It is something a person might do as a photographic essay in a war zone.

The _expression_ of the person with a big knife right through them is very
characteristic too, and the constantly puzzled look of a person with high
level brain damage is also characteristic.

We are getting quite a lot of these round here as well as the dull lifeless
look of people without the front few inches of their brains and the march of
the zombies is another characteristic gait.

The _expression_ of a person of that type when a bauble is hung on her is
quite enlightening, they look down at it.

Something has gone wrong with medicine here.

Although I have seen this, photography is difficult. I think the
scientologists have some film clips of these events and a few photos of the
woman with this big surgical knife stuck right through.

I'm telling you because I did manage a video and a few stills and I gave
these to an organisation for human rights known as CCHR.

I did snap the piles of bodies in the local death camp too, they are with
the UN, I hope.

It is not normal here.

I had always believed Britain was 'civilised'.

I should have realised when I was abducted from the US back in 1963. I went
over to the US but the Brits wanted me back, no one escapes the Brits.

Chris.

Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.  ~Seneca