scanning negatives

I am starting to use my new Epson CX5800F all in one printer. I scanned a
strip of negatives (4) and realised that I don't know what to do with it now.
What do all of you do with your scanned films? Can they be turned into photos
and printed out?

I opened the file in PS, but couldn't find a way to turn it into individual
photos. Is that at all possible? Thanks in advance.

Shyrell