Re: Domain name suggestions

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
Well, I'm about to print new business cards so I'm doing the old switcheroo - new email address along with a real live domain name.

But I'm struggling with what to get for the name.

Any suggestions?

Domain names are always fun to play at! Some nice ones already went by, too.

(Most of these don't depend on the TLD, so I'm not specifying; add .com, .biz, .net, or whatever is available and you like! I haven't checked availability of any of these.)

mscapes, emscapes
multilateralphotoforce (stupid idea; Tom Lehrer "MLF lullaby" crossed with "Emily" becoming "Em" becoming "m", then "F" becoming "ph" and being made to refer to photos and...anyway, stupid idea)

Hmm; seems to be a slow brainstorming night here.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@xxxxxxxx; http://dd-b.net/dd-b
Pics: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum, http://dd-b.net/photography/gallery