Re: Looking for ideas

Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:
I've been invited to have a solo photography show in 2008 and I want to come up with an out-of-the ordinary title for my show. I will be including some images from several series I've produced - there is no one particular theme. I'd like to ask if any of you would be willing to give me some ideas for a show title. I've come up with two ideas: /But is it Art?/
and
/Eclectic-ricity/

I very much like the second one! Though I might shorten it to "Eclectricity".

Would anyone care to throw out some suggestions??

Other than the above nitpick on your idea, I don't feel like I can come up with an idea without seeing the photos. An off-the-wall name might very well not *actually* depend much on them at all, but that's the way I seem to be feeling tonight anyway.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@xxxxxxxx; http://dd-b.net/dd-b
Pics: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum, http://dd-b.net/photography/gallery