Re: security was Adobe in Photoshop freebie

And, as a result of our laziness and gleeful rush to convenience and our inability to control our impatience, and the naive notion that our government and big business are only trying to keep us safe and comfortable in our tiny homes that are taxed to the hilt, things are only going to get worse.

Sorry, I occasionally get off message finding myself ranting for no apparent reason.

And now operating systems themselves monitor what people do, what software
they have, where they go and what they look at - couple this with the fact
the EU* and the US are logging ALL internet traffic, emails, telephone
calls etc and it's apparent that privacy is something that isn't in the
process of being eroded, it's actually gone.

Computer convenience has allowed this to happen>>>>>

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
www.fireframeimaging.com
www.soundexposure.org