Exhibit

Hi all,

I've been a member of the list for about 10 years, and guilty of lurking for the past few.

I'd like to post about my upcoming exhibit Needsa Nude (information below) and perhaps some of you would like to visit the online gallery at http://www.palmaallen.com/Portfolios/NeedsaNude/needsnude.html

If you are in the area please stop by!

Palma Brozzetti - Allen
www.palmaallen.com

301-639-3912
Needsa Nude
Photography Exhibit 3/2 - 4/1. 2007
Reception Sat March 3, 5-8
The Artists' Gallery 4 E Church St Frederick MD
www.the-artists-gallery.org