From: Alexander Georgiadis <georgiadis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:38:50
To:List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 3D Gallery?

You like 3D huh?  PRESS THIS LINK: <http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen3/f14.html>  (
http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen3/f14.html: <http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen3/f14.html> )
Make sure you try clicking and dragging on the picture to see the full 360 degree effect.  Alex Georgiadis   georgiadis.googlepages.com: <http://georgiadis.googlepages.com>   On 2/8/07, Rob Merchant <rwmerchant@xxxxxxxxxxx: <mailto:rwmerchant@xxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:  Hi,
Let me introduce myself.  I have been a reader of the list for quite some time and appreciate the exchange.  Currently I manage creative projects for AT&T in Bedminster, NJ.  There I create websites, eDemos, eInvitations, eNewsletters, video and printed marketing collateral.  I also operate a photography business, shooting freelance jobs while expanding my digital photography skills.  I have recently come across a dynamite product that creates 3D virtual galleries and wonder if anyone has an opinion on this or other products that work similarly?
3D gallery software <http://www.mypictures3d.com/downloads.html> http://www.mypictures3d.com:80/downloads.html   Rob MerchantDigital Media Magic LLC4512 Foxtail DriveNazareth, PA 18064610.759.5189 office908.419.2062 mobile
: <mailto:rwmerchant@xxxxxxxxxxx> mailto:rwmerchant@xxxxxxxxxxx <http://mysite.verizon.net/dmmagic/show01302007.html> http://mysite.verizon.net/dmmagic/show01302007.html ;

-- Alex Georgiadis