3D Gallery?

Hi,

Let me introduce myself.  I have been a reader of the list for quite some time and appreciate the exchange.  Currently I manage creative projects
for AT&T in Bedminster, NJ.  There I create websites, eDemos, eInvitations, eNewsletters, video and printed marketing collateral.  I
also operate a photography business, shooting freelance jobs while expanding my digital photography skills.  I have recently come across a dynamite product that
creates 3D virtual galleries and wonder if anyone has an opinion on this or other products that work similarly?

3D gallery software
http://www.mypictures3d.com:80/downloads.html
Rob Merchant
Digital Media Magic LLC