Re: Jewelry Photography

Thank you, Les,

> ... I include a 15% color varience clause

Good idea!

When "we settled", what I did was to offer them to
make the final prints myself (not very expensive, BTW,
but they refused anyway). Then I explained to them how
the press (magazines) used different output, print
houses, etc... And they seemed resigned to not be so
demanding (the pictures were intended primarily for
press releases).

And just as an anecdote, they insisted that I gave
them a second set of digital files, but this time at a
resolution of 300dpi... Regardless of the size!

> Just to cover my 6'
> 0 clolck

LOL - That's a new expression to me! You must be an
airplane pilot... Or a surveyor.

www.alberto-tirado.com
johnploy.blogspot.com

Be a PS3 game guru.