Re: Jewelry Photography

 Elson,

 It will depends of you natural photographic inclination. Children photography is hell for some photographer and heaven for other ones. It´s the same with jewelry photography. I think the most difficuld in shooting jews is avoid reflections ... it´s hard and tedious.

 Charles

"Elson T. Elizaga" <elson@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
I have recently read that jewelry photography is difficult. I plan to
buy a book on this subject soon, but would like to get your comments
first. Why is it difficult? More difficult than taking pictures of
children? :)