Re: white point (was custom white balance)

At 05:14 PM 2/4/2007, you wrote:
I know I might shoot 40 or 50 shots in the same location that saves a lot of work for me to do a custom white balance at the location

Terry L. Mair

As long as you are not shooting RAW files and the light is constant and you are not moving around much that should work out. Personally I would still spot check the images.

Dave