Re: Lighting

First let me say that I like the attempt at a pretty cool product shot. This type of shot needs some technical
work in that you should be using 'All over lighting" so that there is no real clear direction so a large
dome or tent is required.

Second this should be shot with a LF camera or a digital camera and a really good 45 or 90 mm TS lens so
that you can keep both edges sharp.

Good try though...

Les