Re: noise reduction roundup

Why is it that the programs with the catchiest names are also usually the best? Noise Ninja for the win!

On 1/30/07, David Dyer-Bennet < dd-b@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
karl shah-jenner wrote:
> nice reviews
> http://www.michaelalmond.com/Articles/noise_print.html

Except all his sample images are at ISO 100.  I've never considered
using noise reduction below ISO 400, and mostly I don't actually touch
it until 800.  So I have no idea if his conclusions have any
applicability to my needs, and I'm quite sure that his pictures don't
*look* anything like the pictures I need to clean up.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@xxxxxxxx; http://dd-b.net/dd-b
Pics: http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum,

--