Re: Call for help with photo magazine

I can help.  Let me know.

Nicolette

----- Original Message ----
From: Charles Dias <deepblue972000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:04:51 AM
Subject: Call for help with photo magazine

 Hi,

 I'm looking for somebody to help me with the new issue of The Art of Seeing, the virtual photo magazine I created. I need this person to check the texts (about 5 word pages) looking for spelling and grammar errors (my english is not 100%).

 Until now Dale Welsh was helping me but I had no word from him after two mails I sent him. I think he's on vacation.

 Anybody can help me ???

 Charles

All new Yahoo! Mail