Subject: Andy's address in Seattle - FYI
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:46:54 -0800
From: ADavidhazy temp in Seattle <andpph@xxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Marilyn,

OK ... things are rolling along here. After a bit of acting in front of a
radiation machine like is was the subject of a photogram the transplant will
take place this afternoon. No major complications and I hope things stay that
way thoughout this procedure!

Andrew Davidhazy
525 Minor Avenue North
Apt. 611